Before the trucks leave
- Our route optimization for bulk transportation begins well ahead of your drivers’ departure on the road
- create optimal tours considering site constraints and maximizing the filling rate of trucks,
- include last minute client queries through automatic tour adjustments,
- redispatch smartly in case of truck failure or absent driver.
Our usecases for Bulk Transport
Kardinal’s tour optimization uses your historical data to improve its future predictions and makes your operations more efficient day after day
- predict load for the days ahead,
- narrow down next predictions using historical data regarding waiting time index by site, day of the week and time schedule,
- measure how traffic or site access waiting time impacts your activity and your quality of service,
- simulate the impact of business changes on tours performance.
On the road
Kardinal stays alert to help drivers make the best possible decisions in real time, in response to unforeseen events in the field
- benefit from tours adjustement to real-time traffic,
- reallocate your ressources in case of site access congestion in an optimal way,
- insert last minute pickups optimally inside existing tours.
Kardinal’s solution takes into account all the constraints specific to bulk transport in its real time route optimization. The traffic and travel constraints of trucks vehicles are also taken into account.